Thursday, March 20, 2014

CHECK OUT THIS SCAM IN OUR AREA!

credit management association scam elderly orlando Florida


*Consumer Comment: Fraud -                  



 
I was contacted by this company September 2013 about a debt consolidation. After speaking with Melissa Daniels
she told me she could lower the interest rates on all my credit cards and eliminate my debt. I was instructed she would issue me a credit card to use during this process and she would pay off all my other cards.
She then started asking me to pay a $2000.00 fee for this. After talking to my husband we decided we were not interested in the service, we informed Melissa of this but without our permission she had a credit card issued in our name. She took a $2000.00 advance on the card, put this in our bank account and two days later withdrew $2000.00 from our account for fees.
We did not know this had occurred,then she called me and asked me to take cash advances from 3 of my credit cards in the amount of an additional $8,200.00 and deposit in my checking account. When asked what this money was for I was told it was for attorney fees. At that point we again told her we were not interested.
When we contacted her we were switched to Tonya and then to Leah. At this point they were very rude and obnoxious. When we tried to call them back the phone did not answer.I do not know how she got a credit card issued in our name without our permission.
This company is preying on the elderly that does not understand this process and need to be stopped and the parties need to be reimbursed. Mine was 2000.00 another report on here was 3200.
At last contact they told me when I paid off my debts they would think about giving me my money back. At this point I have been ripped off two thousand dollars and need to get back.
Someone needs to address this situation and quickly!!! You should not be able to contact people in their 80's and do this.-----------DO NOT GET ''SUCKER PUNCHED''

No comments: