Sunday, January 1, 2017

THE ''NEW YEAR CRAZIES'' ARE ACTING UP!

SOMETIMES IT SEEMS THAT A LITTLE TOO MUCH ''ADULT BEVERAGES''-- CAN BRING OUT THE CRAZIES AND THE ''AZZ-HOLES''
 Last midnight, as our new year began---one of my neighbors house,on Carnoustie Ct--- heard an unusual noise, in one of the bedrooms!---Upon investigation it was found that the ceiling was damaged with a hole showing!--Upon further looking --a bullet was found near by!
 OCSO was called by 911---2 units quickly responded, and did a full investigation.---The officers determined that the weapon used was a 45cal.  ---the officers took the bullet as evidence.
  It is a fair bet--judging by the trajectory--the bullet could have been fired from the outside development near the RV compound!--that area is of a higher elevation, than the victims house!
 The deputies said that stray-bullets are not uncommon!---GEE--THATS GOOD TO HEAR!




ONE OTHER EXHIBITION OF AN IDIOT!
Last evening--my wife and I went out to eat early to avoid the crowd.---My wife was driving--[I had my one annual usual new years 'bloody mary']---We were waiting ,to turn in to the park at 5;40PM--yellow light flashing--west bound traffic was heavy.
 THEN----a large silver pickup, behind--started blowing the horn!---no way could any vehicle cross into the park, with the existing flow of traffic--until there was a reasonable break!
 After we got past the gate--I asked my wife to drive exactly the 15 MPH speed limit--- To no surprise---here came the big, silver, crew-cab,rear tinted windows--roaring past--over the office area speed bumps!----Only the lord knows what her speed was!---YES---it appeared to be a''lady'' driver!
  I was curious to see what house, that idiot was going to.--- It did not take long for the ''speed demon'' to know that we were trying to follow!
 Common sense dictates--that if we followed at their speed,--we would be as guilty and stupid as that damn fool. 
However --we were able to locate the truck, in a driveway--with the automatic lights just going off.The driver was already in the house!
Do to the fact that I have no pictures or other proof---I can say no more!
My question is---Was it ''Jim Beam'' or Jack Daniels'' driving?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds more like it could have been Janette Beam or Jaqueline Daniels driving!